Some of these members used to work at sea and retained their Nautilus membership when they came ashore, some joined because Nautilus has a union recognition agreement with their company, and others wished to benefit from the professional development opportunities offered by a specialist maritime union.
Collective bargaining agreements
Nautilus has collective bargaining (recognition) agreements with the following companies in this sector. For company-specific bulletins and other documents for members, please log in to the Members area. There is more about how collective bargaining works on the We organise and We negotiate pages.
Nautilus and the Prospect union also have a joint relationship for recognising and representing members who work for the Maritime Coastguard Agency. Nautilus members can find out which Union representative supports them at work in the Members’ area.
- ABP Humber Estuary Pilots
- Dirkzwager's Coastal and Deep Sea Pilotage
- Dirkzwager Financieel Services
- Imtech (vorheen Radio Holland)
- Kapal Ltd (for Ahrenkiel Bern)
- Medway VTS
- Mersey Docks and Harbour Company (MDHC Co) VTS
- Port of London Authority VTS
- Sait Zenitel
- Shetland Islands Council - Sullom Voe Pilots
- Swiss Shipowners Association