Welcome to Nautilus 24/7 - the service that helps Nautilus members in emergencies round the clock. Contact us now, wherever you are.
To use the service:
- start our live instant messaging service via the message icon above
- call us free of charge from 45 countries using the special freephone numbers listed below
- send an SMS text message to +44 (0)7860 017 119 and we'll get back to you
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- reach us via Skype (username nautilus-247)
Note: Nautilus 24/7 does not replace the normal office hours service provided by our staff and officials in the UK, Netherlands or Switzerland, and it does not provide legal advice. Call staff will be able to transfer you, or forward emails, to the Union's branch offices during a European or UK working day, or liaise on the member's behalf with the appropriate union department to progress issues outside office hours. To find your relevant organiser, logon to My Nautilus.
- For non-urgent matters please email the relevant departments at the following email addresses:
- General enquiries: email@example.com
- Membership enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial enquiries: email@example.com
- Welfare enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dutch enquiries: email@example.com
- Swiss enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Legal* helpline (for non work-related legal advice): +44 (0)800 987 88 88 (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)