Nautilus International works with numerous other bodies, in a variety of ways. The main organisations we have partnerships with are listed on this page.
If you feel your organisation should be listed here but is not present, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are affiliated to certain professional associations and union federations – which usually means that, as an organisation, the Union is a member of these bodies. Nautilus is not affiliated to any political party.
International trade union federations
National trade union federations
- Trades Union Congress (TUC)
- Scottish Trades Union Congress (STUC)
- Wales TUC Cymru
- The Netherlands Trade Union Confederation (Federatie Nederlandse Vakbeweging – FNV)
- The Swiss Federation of Trade Unions (Schweizerischer Gewerkschaftsbund/Union Syndicale Suisse/ Unione Sindacale Svizzera – SGB/USS)
- International Federation of Ship Masters' Associations (IFSMA)
- Swiss Association for Shipping and Harbour Management (Schweizerische Vereinigung für Schifffahrt und Hafenwirtschaft – SVS)
In addition, Nautilus has close partnership arrangements with several bodies. This can mean, for example that the Union has a formal role in the governance of the partner body. The Union may also share responsibility for a particular service with the partner body, or there may be a reciprocal arrangement for maritime professionals to be joint members of Nautilus and the partner body at a discounted rate.
- International Seafarers' Welfare and Assistance Network (ISWAN)
- Maritime Charities Funding Group
- Marine Society & Sea Cadets
- Merchant Navy Training Board
- Merchant Navy Welfare Board
- Sea Vision
- Seafarers Hospital Society
- Seafarer Support helpline – for serving and former seafarers (Royal Navy & Royal Marines, Merchant Navy and fishermen)
- Seafarers UK
Nautilus is also associated with certain charitable organisations, meaning that the Union sometimes raises funds for these good causes.